Now checking visa status on MOI Qatar mobile app is very easy. The updated application is very user friendly and easy to navigate. For desktop users, it can check through the MOI website. The responsive website has been updated with fast loading features for laptop and tab users.
You can check your Qatar visa status, Traffic violations, and fines through the MOI mobile app. It offers other government-related services as well.
How to check the visa status on MOI Qatar?
- Click here to open the MOI Qatar website.
- You can find the “Visa Services” section on the left side, 2nd position.
- A new page will appear with four icons, including a binocular illustration. Below it, a text will appear as – visa inquiry and printing. Click on it.
- The page will have a new section seeking your personal information such as passport number or visa number. You can any of the ones in the required section.
- You will have one more section you need to select below this, that is your origin county. Before clicking on the “submit” button, don’t forget to fill in the security captcha.
Qatar Ministry of Interior has added more e-services on its online portal for its users’ easy access. Companies and individuals can apply for visas through the MOI website, and they can check the updates and status online. Many other departmental services are also incorporated with the MOI Qatar website.
Traffic-related enquires, visa, residential permit services, exit & entry permits, Q post, civil defiance services, National address, PCC inquiry, and supplier registration; all of them are available on the MOU mobile app and website.
Airport security, telecommunications, establishment & authority security, evidence and information, civil defiance, logistics & supply, passport, road traffic, and public transport security. All departmental services are now under Qatar MOI online services.
How to check Exit Permit on the MOI website?
- Open this link
- Click on the “exit and entry permit” link- on the left side of the page—3rd button from the top. Once a new page opens, it shows seven icons. Click on the text “leave notification enquiry” ( with a graphic shows a flight taking off).
- It will lead to another page that asks you to put your Qatar ID no.
- Enter the verification code for security purposes.
- Click on the search button.
Once it is done, the Qatar MOI website takes you to another page, showing the status of your exit permit.
How to do residence permit checking on MOI Qatar website?
- Open the RP checking the link.
- Click on the “residence permit inquiry link” on the left side, 4th panel. It will lead to you a page with four icons.
- Click on the first one (search icon) to check PR application. Enter the visa number and sponsor ID number.
- Fill security verification code and click on submit button. It will lead to you a fresh web page and shows you the residence permit status.
For renewal tracking, click on the 2nd icon, and it will lead to you the respective page.
Add Qatar ID Number along with verification code and click on the “submit” button.